Misty Winds and I RP

Re: Misty Winds and I RP

Postby Misty Winds » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Charlie
Charlie looked at her's, the sound of it made him smile. It was an interesting quote. He kept his gaze on the lanterns when she spoke before turning to her. Was that hope in her voice? Or was it hate? "Seven, I don't know what had happened the whole time we have been together. I don't believe in love at first sight but when I first saw you I couldn't take my eyes off of you. When you were sickly skinny anf needed my rescue, you came. I'm so glad you didn't stay behind to rot. We work as a team, if we were broken then our hope would be shattered in a matter of seconds."he said taking a breath. "I've had so much fun lately, probably the best I've ever had. Seven..." he sighed. "I think I'm falling in love with you" he admitted.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:28 pm

"Charlie..." This is what she had wanted. All of this right here, this was all she had ever wanted. Her ears tucked back and she could feel her eyes getting watery, she wanted to be with Charlie, wanted to make him happy, wanted to be by his side on cold nights and hear his voice in the morning, but she didn't want to burden him. She looked at the dark sky blinking her eyes a few times and then looked at him again, "You have made my life so much better. Every moment with you was not a waste but a wonderful gift, and i've waited for this night, for those words, but now that it's happening..." She paused and shook her head slightly, "Charlie look at me, i'm scared." She shrugged and looked down away from him. He could walk away at that moment and she wouldn't stop him, no matter how much it would break her heart.
Last edited by Raisa on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one most adaptable to change. Charles Darwin

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:51 am

Charlie
Charlie smiled when listening to her, her words. She felt the same. Maybe he wouldn't be alone until death. When she said she was scared and broken his heart ached. His words made her hurt. He wanted to hug her and tell her everything was going to be okay, but would she just nudge him off? He looked to Seven. "What is it Seven....why are you scared?" He asked lightly holding back the pain in his chest, his throat.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:21 am

"Because every time something good comes my way, it is taken away." She paused and looked back up at him, her eyes were large and open, "I don't want you to be taken away." Seven meant that, she didn't want to lose Charlie. But she felt that if she loved him, or if he loved her, then they would be split up and that is what scared her the most.
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one most adaptable to change. Charles Darwin

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Charlie
Charlie shook his head listening to her. "Seven. I can't promise we will never be split apart, I can't promise anything. But what I can promise is that we will always see each other again. If I am taken away from you I will find you again, if I am injured and unable to make it back...I will find you again. If I die, we will meet again" he said. People began to fade now as the night was over. They were going home to rest, the only two that stayed were an old couple sitting on a bench laughing away at the slightest things. He nodded to them. "That will be us Seven. We will still have all the fun together even as old mutts " he smiled slightly.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Seven looked at the old couple, it looked like they had been together for quite awhile. Seven smiled a little and turned back to Charlie, he was right, they could be like that, old mutts together. "Okay Charlie, then let's grow old together." Seven then leaned in and touched her nose to his, it was her way of accepting his love, and to show her own love to him.

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Charlie
Charlie smiled and pressed his nose to hers. "Let's grow old..." he whispered. He was happier than ever for this, for themselves. "Come on it's getting late. We can start our journey together tomorrow " he said and began his way home making sure to stay side by side with Seven. Today really put a smile on his face, it made him happy to know that Seven was the one for him.
(Sorry its short, busy at the moment with babysitting)
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Seven kept up pace with Charlie, a small bounce in her step. She could only imagine what tomorrow would bring. Once reaching the box she stepped inside, she was tired, but so happy she didn't think she would be able to sleep. She waited for Charlie to join her.
(It's fine ^^, im a little busy as well)

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Charlie
Charlie smiked and crawled in the box after her. He pulled the blanket over them and looked to Seven admiring her beauty. "I had alot of fun tonight, I can't wait to begin again" he said. He closed his eyes for a moment imaging life with someone you love. Wait, he loved her? Love was strong, but he had to admit. His liking for Seven was really strong, he did live her. He was afraid to admit it though, he didn't want to say anything and have her not say it back.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Seven laid her head down her head next to Charlie's, "Me too, good night Charlie." A small smile was on her lips. She had had a wonderful day, and didn't doubt that tomorrow would be just as great. She closed her eyes, and despite thinking she couldn't, Seven fell asleep within seconds.

(Sorry, short xp little bit of writers block)

Raisa

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum