Misty Winds and I RP

Re: Misty Winds and I RP

Postby Misty Winds » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Charlie
Charlie smiled and layed his head down as well. When she fell asleep he could tell, her breathing evened out. He closed his eyes and breathed lightly "Only death with do us apart, I promise..." he whispered and fell asleep. His future looked bright when he was with Seven. As long as nothing horrible happened, which either way he promised they would meet again.

Timeskip!!
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Small cooing sounds awoke Seven, her golden eyes opened to find a single pigeon pecking at some breadcrumbs in the alleyway. She stretched slightly and the pigeon took off at the sudden movement, though she didn't mean to scare it away. Sighing she relaxed against Charlie and stuck her cool liver nose to his cheek, "Charlie..." She spoke gently trying to coax him awake. A grin was forming on her face as she looked at him while he slept, he was quite handsome too her, fluffy and warm when laying against him, and so sweet. Her feelings for him was growing more by the days.
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one most adaptable to change. Charles Darwin

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Charlie
Charlie woke up to the sweet voice of an angel. His angel. He smiled and sleepily opened his eyes, the day before came back as a sweet movie. "Good moring Seven" he said and sat his head up stretching his legs out. He put his nose to Seven's showing his love in return. "How did you sleep?" He asked wagging his tail slowly.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 pm

Seven let out a girly giggle when Charlie had touched his nose to hers, and ended up blushing. Grinning she buried her face under his chin and into his neck fur, "It was a good sleep." She told him her tail as well wagged in happiness. She peeked up at him, "And you?"
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one most adaptable to change. Charles Darwin

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Charlie
Charlie grinned and broke ey contact for a moment. "Oh I would have slept much better darling but there was this beautiful white dog with red spots in my dream..." he teased looking back to her. "She always made me happy...hmmm, her name was...Seven?" He smiled and brushed his head against hers. "I slept well" he smiled. His ears twiched at the sounds of a car alarm going off. It was no biggie really, it always happened around here. People opening their car door without their keys. But this one kept going and going and going. He had a look of determination to find out what was happening but he didn't want to ruin the moment.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Sevens grin widened at Charlie's words. He called me darling... Those simple little words sent a rush to her heart as it fluttered away. Seven had leaned in, going to push her nose against Charlie's but she paused as the alarm went off. Her red ears perked up and she leaned out of the box slightly trying to get a look at what might be happening, "What do you think is going on over there?" She didn't want the moment with Charlie to end, she could have laid around all morning with him, but she worried as to why the car alarm was still going.

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Charlie
Charlie snuggled close to her to give comfort. "I don't know, we better not get involved though. It could just be an accident..."he said hopeful that nobpdy was hurt. He did want to go check it out but how were they affected? Maybe they should.... or not? He didn't know and surely didn't want Seven to get hurt. The car siren went off but now it was simply quiet, to quite.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Seven's ears perked when the car siren went off. Something.... Something just wasn't setting well inside her gut. "I don't know Charlie, something just seems off about it. Do you think some might need our help?" Seven was usually frightened off by anything new, though a car siren was far from new in any strays life, a siren that didn't stop was quite strange. Seven also always trusted her gut, and it was telling her the picture just didn't seem right. She looked at Charlie snuggled closer to her, "Whether we check it out or not, I just feel like it would be a good idea to not sit around."

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Charlie
Charlie nodded. "We will check..." he was cut off by a woman's scream. His eyes widened looking to Seven. "Come on!" He said crawling up from the warmth of his bed. He went quickly, past the trash cans and rubble. His ears flopped listening to a woman's panting and she was crying. He looked behind him making sure Seven wasn't lost before turning a corner. There were skid marks of car tires, the smell of burnt rubber in the air. A woman sat against a building in the allyway, her brown hair tied up in a messy ponytail. She was holding her side in which was smeared with blood. She cried not even caring if the stray dogs mauled her, but Charlie wouldn't. He wasn't his own brother. He sat next to her soothingly licking her hand for comfort. She placed her opposite hand on his head sobbing while looking at him. "Seven, go get help" he said looking from the woman to Seven. "She is bleeding to death from her side" he said lowering his head sniffing her wound. The knife was still in her side, if she pulled it out then it would be all over for her.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:29 pm

Seven didn't need to be told twice, she took off like a bolt of lightning without a second thought. Given that she had had actual meals since meeting Charlie, her figure was better. Stretching out her legs she used them to push off, her head bobbing back and forth. She looked for the closest human she could find, which happened to be a guy smoking a cigarette at the corner of a shop. The burning tobacco stunk but she halted in front of him and started to whine. From the run her whining was cut off between panting. The guy paid no attention to her so she turned to high pitched barking instead. With an annoyed looked the guy yelled at her to beat it, swinging his arms out at her. She dodged away but came right back continuing to try and coax him. He would chase her a few feet then turn back, but she would begin to coax him once more. Finally he had had enough and really started to chase her, Seven took off around the corner, the angry guy right behind her. Making sure he was still following she headed right for Charlie and the injured woman. Once the man was insight his face changed from annoyed to shocked as he took in the woman who was bleeding. Rushing over the guy crouched down beside her and Charlie, pulling out his phone. Seven stepped back slightly, now that she had brought help, she didn't know what to do so she stayed out of the way, her head tilted slightly as she watched.

Raisa

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum