Empire Of shadows & Me

Re: Empire Of shadows & Me

Postby Empire Of Storms » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:10 am

Ray watched in silence as Abilene shifted and forced Angus to submit to her, as much as didn't want to admit it she was good at fighting, he waited for her to shifter back when she remained in her wolf form he realized she was waiting to see of anyone else did anything so he stepped forward and said "thats enough rouge he submitted no one else will attack you"
Empire Of Storms

Postby GypsyPack » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:36 am

Abilene shifted back and "First off I have a name So Stop calling me rogue"
She sighed and crossed her arms
-I finally moved but I might not be on all the time due to Horse Riding I have to practice-
GypsyPack

Postby Empire Of Storms » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:16 pm

"why should I? your not part of the pack yet till then your still a rouge" Ray said back he knew her name but she was disrespectful and he didn't believe that she left just cause her parents died

(sorry its taking me so long to reply i got skyrim and i've been spending most of my time on that)
Empire Of Storms

Postby GypsyPack » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:17 pm

its fine))

Abilene didn't like being called what Killed her parents
She Just turned and walked away
Her wolf was slightly mad and Abilene didn't want to brake down thinking about her parents
-I finally moved but I might not be on all the time due to Horse Riding I have to practice-
GypsyPack

Postby Empire Of Storms » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Ray watched as Abilene turned and walked away, he shrugged at her response, I'll go find her after I've dealt with the crowd he thought, and turned to address the crowd "that's it everyone, shows over go back to what your supposed to be doing!" he shouted so everyone could hear him then turned and went after Abilene
Empire Of Storms

Postby GypsyPack » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Abilene walked the way where her house was
She crossed her arms
Abilene mumbled "Goldie just calm down please" -her inner wolfs name is Goldie-
Her eyes were slightly gold
GypsyPack

Postby Empire Of Storms » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Ray caught up to Abilene just in time to hear her say "Goldie just calm down please"
"you named your wolf Goldie?" Ray said to her laughing a bit
Empire Of Storms

Postby GypsyPack » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Abilene growled a little but said "Well I find it fitting for her Since When I shift Her Eyes are gold"
Her eyes stayed a little bit of gold in them meaning her wolf was mad that he laughed at her name
GypsyPack

Postby GypsyPack » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Hello??))
GypsyPack

Postby Empire Of Storms » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:47 am

"okay no need to bite my head off, i just find it funny you just kicked one of our best fighters butt and your wolf's name is goldie" Ray said holding his hands up in the I surrender position "so have you looked at what school you'll be attending?" he asked he had talked to the Alpha on his way to find her the Alpha said her story checked out and that she'd be able to stay, he was going to tell her tomorrow when he had time

(sorry I haven't been answering things kept coming up in RL when ever I tried to get online and I just didn't have the time to reply)
Empire Of Storms

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum