Northpack & Myself

Northpack & Myself

Postby Charcoal » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Basics

Name: Cody Vance
Nickname: None unless given to him
Species: Human

Personal Information

Personality: Cody is a fun-loving guy, thrill-seeker, knowledgeable, sweet-talking, charming, sarcastic, determined, he loves to always lead people into believing that he's the dark and brooding type only to surprise them with what he's really like, stubborn, and likes to joke around. He's a very optimistic character, but he can switch on a dime if he needed to be serious and sometimes even cold.
Favorite Color: Black because he likes to confuse people B3 and it goes good with his eyes .3.
Relationship Status: Has a girlfriend, but they are going to break up (he doesn't do relationships x3)
Family?: Has a little sister named Anna and a mother named Joy. He doesn't acknowledge his father anymore.
Polygamist? No, Cody will just stick with one partner for now :3
Sexuality Straight
Likes: Music, adventures, exploring, pranking people, laughing, having A LOT of fun *wink wink*
Dislikes: Boring people, being alone, staying "locked up", routine, birds (they freak him out man, freak him out bad o.o)
Fears: Birds, being alone forever, never knowing his full potential, being untrustworthy.

On The Outside

Written Appearance: Cody has semi-long dirty blonde hair, tanned skin, a somewhat angular face, a muscular and lean body, and deep brown eyes. He stands at 6'2.
Markings: As seen in the picture, he has a tattoo of a cross on his right breast.
Clothing: Cody really likes leather; black leather to be exact. He has a leather jacket that he will wear whenever he can and usually wears black pants but his style can differ from day to day depending on how he's feeling. He can be wearing all black one day and the next be dressed like he's going to the ball, you never really know with him.
Last edited by Charcoal on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Re: Northpack & Myself

Postby North Pack » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Audrey McBride

Basics

Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance

Description: Her hair is brown and is naturally wavy.
Accent: British
Height: 5'4"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Tan
Distinctive Feature: Eyes
Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks: Has freckles
Clothing: Casual Crown Fancier Crown // Disguise Dress 1 Dress 2 Dress 3 Dress 4

Personal

Likes: Sumer, fun, reading, balls, and meeting her people.
Dislikes: Doesn't like storms or thunder.
Fears: Fears lighting and thunder.
Strengths: She is very quick thinking and is a good leader.
Weaknesses: She isn't the strongest fighter.
Personality: Adventurous, stubborn, brave, reckless, and optimistic. She is for the people.
History: Her father passed away and she is currently queen and she used to have a regent, her mother. Her mother and father made a deal with the neighboring kingdom that made their heirs marry to form a bigger kingdom. She's only seen this boy when they were little but much has changed. She'll sometimes sneak off and pretend to be a normal person, but that stopped after she had to become queen.

Parents: Jane Adams and Calvin McBride
Siblings: N/A
Crush: No one yet
Spouse/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A
Children: N/A

Other: N/A
Last edited by North Pack on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
North Pack

Postby North Pack » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:53 am

Who's going to start?)) PG-13 described in this website: http://movies.about.com/od/dvds/fl/How-Does-a-Movie-Get-Its-Rating.htm
Last edited by North Pack on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:37 pm

((I don't know, do you want to or should I?))
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby North Pack » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Can you?))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:38 pm

((Yeah sure))

Cody woke up and rubbed his eyes with his right hand, squinting against the harsh light of the new day. When he went to move, something weighed his left arm down. Glancing over to it, he saw the figure of a woman and the memories of what happened last night came back to him. He frowned a little and eased his arm out from under her small frame. Quickly and quietly the boy got dressed and snuck out of her house. He ran a hand through his hair and gave a sigh of relief that he hadn't been caught. He walked up the street in the direction of the castle waving to his citizens who waved at him and winking at the ones he recognized. There was no mistake that he was oozing with charm.

When he reached the castle, he went straight to his room and told his servants to prepare him a bath. Cody removed the sleep from his eyes and looked at himself in the mirror. His dirty blonde hair was tousled and he looked tired but other than that, he was his normal perfect self. He went to his personal bathroom, told his servants to get out, removed his clothing, and got in. Enjoying how the warm water felt, he soaked a while before actually cleaning himself.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby North Pack » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Audrey slowly opened her eyes as the daylight gleamed into the bedroom. Her blankets were so warm and she didn't want to leave them as the real world existed beyond them. Sighing she sat up and rang her silver bell to indicate that some assistance is needed. In a matter of 2 minutes and small blonde maid entered her chambers, "Sorry m'lady the kitchen was a bit slower than usual" she spoke as her voice trembled in fear from Audrey lashing out. The maid sat down the silver tray with the white plate full of food on top of Audrey's lap. "Oh it's fine, can you fetch me my dress" Audrey spoke as she bit into the flaky croissant, 'Mmmm' she thought. The maid quickly rushed towards her dresses grabbing the gold one (dress 4). The maid soon excited the chambers as Audrey slipped on her dress. 'The sun's rays reflect the beauty of the dress quite perfectly' she thought to herself as she twirled in the gown. She placed her crown on her head as she exited the chambers.

She gracefully walked down the halls as her guards followed her. She walked into the meeting of the privy council, they helped her advise things but lately they've been wanting a man to talk to instead. "My Queen, there has lately been an small group threatening a rebellion if you don't find yourself a husband" one of the members said. 'Why couldn't her people trust a woman in charge?' she thought to herself. Many did love her but there were always those who hated her reign. "Tell that group that I'm currently on the search for a husband" she said to the member. Except everyone knew she wasn't. She didn't hate the concept of marriage but she didn't want a man to tell her what to do and how to run HER country.
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:47 pm

Cody finished the bath and fetched for his servant to get himself some clothes on his bed while he toweled off. His chambers were empty of any servant just as he requested each time. The servant had laid out a black vest that ties up, a puffy white shirt, some black casual pants, and his signature black leather boots. His servants knew him so well. The man got dressed and exited his chamber his sword at his hip and his hair was perfectly finger combed into place. He walked through the corridors to the throne room in hopes that his mother would be there. She was, but so was his father and he turned on his heel and began walking away when, "Cody."

So they had seen him. Cody turned back on his heel and walks stiffly towards his parents, kneeling respectfully before them. "Good morning, mother." He added 'father' as a harsh after thought. It had been a while since his father had become mad with this insane thought that their neighboring kingdom was going to attack them. He had lost all respect for his father. "Cody," his mother started nervously, "We have something to tell you." He couldn't guess what would make his mother so nervous talking to him unless something was wrong. He waited patiently as she opened his mouth to continue but his father beat her to it. "You're getting married."

Cody got to his feet in a heartbeat, looking frantically between the two. "What?" His hands were clenched into fists and he couldn't believe his mother would allow this! He was flooded with emotions: anger, betrayal, disbelief, and so many more. "To your friend from when you were little, Princess Audrey." His mother's voice was soothing and understanding yet stern. He was not getting out of this unless he died or ran away from all he's ever known. Princess Audrey? We haven't seen each other since we were like six! He might've been exaggerating a bit, but he was too mad to care. "I am not marrying a stranger!" Cody yelled and stormed out of the large room with his father yelling, "You will marry Princess Audrey! You depart for their kingdom tomorrow!"
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby North Pack » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Audrey looked at the privy council as they all looked at each other with the same expression. "Well actually your mother brought up the alliance with the neighboring kingdom" said another member. Audrey knew this 'alliance' but didn't bring it up. "He's arriving soon, you'll get married in two months and like it or not you're going to get married." said the same member. Audrey bolted out of the doors, 'No! I can't marry him. I haven't seen him since forever' she thought as her eyes started to tear up. She ran down the halls as her heels would clap the ground. She wanted to marry for love and for herself, a queen is very selfless but she wanted to be selfish just for once and marry someone she loved. Cody was her forced friend as she barely remembered him. "Why mother? Why would you do this?" she thought to herself continuing to run down the halls.

She neared towards the stables as the workers were all confused on why their strong queen was crying. Grabbing her one of the royal horses she mounted on bare back and rode out into the woods in frustration. Kicking the horse's sides they bolted off as the horse nearly dodged many trees. One of the turns was a little to sharp and before Audrey knew it she was on the ground. The stallion continued to gallop off as she looked around her surroundings seemed a little different and new. 'Stupid horse' she thought as she brushed off the dirt examining herself for any big wounds. She did have a couple scratches but nothing major, luckily. She picked herself up, 'Marriage? Why, was she not a good leader?' she kept thinking about this arranged marriage.

Looking around she picked up her skirt walking in the direction she thinks she came from. But this only caused her to become more lost. 'My guards will come and find me' she thought as she neared a village. 'Canterberry, I think that's close to my castle' she thought heading towards the lighted village. Upon entering many looked at her as they knew who she was but they didn't know why she was here. She walked down the streets as many would stare in awe. It's getting dark and I should get some rest' she thought looking around for any nearby places. Walking to the nearby home she knocked on the door. "My Queen what are you doing here?" a woman asked. "I need a place to sleep tonight and maybe a horse to ride back to my castle. I'll pay you gratefully if you allow me to stay here the night." she said looking at the woman The woman nodded as she guided Audrey up stairs. "Here you go m'lady it's not fancy clothes but they're clean" said the woman closing the door and leaving Audrey to herself.

Audrey changed out of her clothes as she soon laid down on the lumpy bed. Slowly she fell asleep as she had not more tears to cry out.

((Sorry I got really into this post))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:38 pm

((It's ok lol I almost did the same thing with my earlier post))

Cody had since stormed to his room and was pacing the gorgeous marble ground with a fury. He did various things in his anger: read over maps, treaties, old and important documents; talked security with the captain of the guard; and checked up with his servants and their families. He certainly wasn't typical in his angered states. The daylight outside was fleeting quickly, turning various shades of colors until it became red. He wasn't going to cry over this arrangement. There was no reason to and he didn't cry anyways. It was all his father's fault!

He ran a hand through his hair and let it fall over his face. Oh what was he going to to? He was still in his prime years! All of his fun was going to be taken away by this—this—wife! He felt sick even thinking of the word. He still needed to discuss travel plans with his advisor, pack for the trip—well, he could get his servants to do that. This was just a nightmare. A terrible, terrible nightmare. He left his room and took a left, heading for the castle library. From there he would send for his advisor and they would talk over the plans while Cody fought the urge to bang his head against the wall.

"Your Highness," the advisor said, "I assure you that this trip will not be that bad! You just marry a girl, become a King, run a country, eventually have some kids—"

"But I don't want any of those things! I like this country! I like having fun and hanging out! I don't want a wife and kids! In fact, I don't know if I'll ever want a wife and kids! Maybe I just want to live my life the way I want!" With that, Cody stormed away from his advisor and down the hall saying, "Don't talk to me until tomorrow!" He went to his room and slammed the door shut. He called for a servant and instructed them to pack his bags for the departure tomorrow before burying his head in his plush pillow, not caring to change except for taking the vest off. It was not going to be fun tomorrow.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Next

Return to 1x1 Forum