Northpack & Myself

Re: Northpack & Myself

Postby North Pack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:12 pm

((Ooh I like it, I can end the day and than we time skip to the plan being put into motion...? Also does she find Cody's letter or William's letter? I'll post about her finding the and not believing it at first or something like that))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:45 pm

((Cody's letter and that's fine :3))
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby North Pack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Audrey sat in her room as her eyes traced the words that were in the book as she flipped the page. Reading was always her getaway as her imagination would take her far from this place, which is what she needed. She glanced every so often towards the door hoping someone would walk through the door so she could have a real conversation to, someone who isn't at all involved with this chaotic mess. But who wasn't involved as some of the servants whispered about her and Cody no longer sleeping together. She needed to sooner or later get her stuff, she would ask the servants but that'd only make things worse as if she weren't going in there than many would suspect a bigger problem than they think now.

She was more of gazing at the book rather than reading it as her eyes somehow ended at the end of the page not knowing what she had just read. She started back at the top rereading the simple page, ugh I can't even read a book without getting unfocused. Now that she and Cody were living in different chambers William stopped to talk to her even more and slowly tried to persuade her to eat again, though it was only a bit or two before her mind thinks she's full, but she has been getting better at it. Audrey sat back in her chair as she slouched allowing her back to rest as she let her light crown still rest on her head. Once again her eyes ended up at a random spot in the book without her remembering any of the information. Might as well get my stuff.

Slowly walking towards the door her she pressed her ear up against the thick wood hoping to hear any commotion outside. It seemed quite so Audrey opened the door a crack looking both ways for anyone she didn't want to see at the moment...cough...Cody...cough. Seeing no one she crept towards her old chambers luckily finding the door wide open showing no one was in the room. Entering the room gave her a rush of emotions as she felt uneasy to be in the room. Focus Audrey you just need to get your stuff and go. Looking around the room she could tell not much has changed as she walked towards the desk full of her personal things. Grabbing her toiletries such as flower pouch, brush, and her favorite book. She couldn't grab much for it would cause to much unwanted attention.

Audrey walked towards the door until something caught her eye. The sun's ray of light that peaked through the windows illuminated on a light tan colored ball, hmm what's this? She set down her items she headed towards the crumpled up piece of paper, unbending and unwrapping it she could see it had some writing on it with her name on it. Audrey decided to read it as her eyes scanned the paper...it was and has never been my intention to hurt you...I love you...Not knowing if she were to feel happy or not, she felt confused as the letter didn't make any sense but she had no time to think about it as she heard footsteps heading this direction. Grabbing her things and holding tightly to the note she quickly walked back towards her chambers.

He loves me?
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:53 pm

((Alright, so I'll start at about noon?))
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby North Pack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:57 pm

((Yep and I'll respond as William, I'll also type it down, and we can go from there. Should he see right through the plan and flirt with Rena? Sorry about the long post I kinda got carried away...))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:21 pm

((I figured Rena would've alerted him to get on "good terms" with him and it's fine if he flirts with her. I'll control her (Rena) ))

Rena
Rena was with Cody in the throne room keeping their voices quiet as he ironed out the details to her. She was listening to all of the information and periodically nodding but at the same time she wasn't since she was just watching his face and lips move. She had to keep reminding herself that he couldn't be hers until Audrey was out of the picture. What did he even see in her? Sure she was the queen but they had had a real connection those nights before he had stopped seeing her! Rena was still a bit bitter but could never stay mad at him for long as he hadn't ignored her. It was the other way around actually...

"Got it?" Cody's voice shook her out of her thoughts...about Cody. The servant quickly nodded her head and was rewarded with his perfect smile which made her heart flutter. "Thank you again Rena," he continued as he stood, "Now I'm going to go get Audrey and you'll get set up, yeah?" He was out the door before she could respond and she let out a sigh. She felt guilty for what she was about to do, but the servant walked to Will's chambers and entered early, ready to explain Cody's plan for him. He wasn't that bad looking, even though he was no Cody, but she could see them having something possibly.

Cody
Cody was pacing through the halls, getting closer and closer to Audrey's chambers. The closer he got the more reluctance pulled at him What if she still hated him? What if it didn't work? He faced her door for a few moments that felt like eternity to him. His heart rate had quickened and his brow had started to sweat. Finally, the King raised his fist to the door and knocked four times. "Audrey?" He questioned, trying to keep his voice steady although he was beginning to question as to whether or not this was a good idea. He was relieved when her voice drifted lowly through the door. "I need you to come with me...please?"

((Cody's is short, I apologize))
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby North Pack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:52 pm

((Okay and should Audrey find the sword signature or should Cody? Or are we going to have William get caught with Rena? Sorry his is short...))

William
William looked down at the dark haired servant, Rena, I think... He smiled at how he discovered Cody tried to trick him into spilling details to Rena. "Well my pretty young thing, thank you for telling me this information, now for your reward" he said licking his lips and hungrily gazing at hers. Despite her not being a queen he would definitely spend a couple nights with her as he could tell she found him attractive. Leaning in he only brushed her lips not making full on contact as he wanted to know that she wanted him. He liked having that power of control over someone, actually he just liked power. Didn't matter how he got it or what it took, power is power and he wanted a kingdom. Oh you stupid young boy thinking you can trick a pirate like me.

Audrey
Audrey looked over the note again and again. Mainly reading the same line over and over again, ...I love you... Love was a funny word as she had once had it with William but she knew him and her could never be together because of his job. With help she got over William with the love of her mother and father then her mother's agreement to the arrangement trashed the love they once had and her father dies of an unknown illness. Knowing of this she had sisterly love with Rena to help make her days feel better. Only to find out she lied to her and even fooled around with her fiancee. Now Cody who she started to like attempts an assassination then proclaims to love her. Audrey could laugh at this madness as she didn't know what love was anymore.

...I love you...

Such a strange phrase as it could mean everything to someone or it could be a little white lie, despite these huge differences in the meaning Audrey could never figure out which one was being used. She sat outside watching as her subjects lived their everyday lives, do they even know what love is? Her dress moved ever so slightly at the breeze swooshing throughout her "peaceful" kingdom. Do they even know that their Queen doesn't know what love is?

Her head turned at the knock but chose to ignore it. Focusing back on the village she heard a deep voice that hasn't been spoken in a while. Fear struck her yet relief did too, taking a deep breath in and out she turned around to face the man who proclaims to love her. Holding the letter tightly in her hand she looked up into his deep dark brown eyes as she felt like she hasn't seen them in forever. Shaking her thoughts from her head she opened her mouth to speak but nothing coming out, clearing her voice she tried again. "Why?" she asked him not because she was curious on why he needed her to come with him but why did he say I love you.
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:54 pm

((It doesn't matter to me. I thought it was going to be Cody after the plan didn't work but I suppose Audrey could go back to the room and gather more of her things and she could see it. For Will and Rena, what are your thoughts? I'm good with her changing her mind or keeping on the track she's going. When should Aurora come (if she is)?))

Rena
Rena gave a small smile, blushing some and looking away at the ground. She was a little startled when he came over to her and brushed his lips against hers light as a feather. She closed the gap between them as she put a hand on his cheek and an arm around around his neck and pulled him down to her while she stood on her toes. She'd all ways been short but that never stopped her from doing anything. Her eyes were closed until she opened them and pulled away, kissing his nose and giving him a smile as she disappears out of the door while she waited for Cody. Maybe she could've stayed a few minutes longer as Audrey, no doubt, was going to be stubborn but she didn't want William to think that she was desperate did she?

Cody
Cody had since entered the room and was watching her awkwardly on the balcony. He tried to look as calm as possible, as if his reason here was only professional. He was ready for her question but he didn't speak at first, a little confused as his eyes looked to something she held in her hands, curious as to what it was. Could it be a sleazy letter that William proclaimed to write "just for her" and the reason it was all wrinkled up was because "he fought a kraken"?

The king wanted to roll his eyes as he thought about all of the stupid stories but he refrained and looked back to his wife, clearing his throat before he spoke and stood straighter. "I need to show you something," Cody tried, gesturing to the door, "And I would prefer you to come with me to see it." He couldn't help adding his sarcastic toned response even in such an awkward environment.

He was happy to see Audrey again, overfilling with the joy that she would permit him to see her and not immediately turn him away. He didn't know whether to feel relieved or scared. He was hoping that she was responding to his question and not "Why would you try to kill me?" because he hadn't tried to kill her. He wouldn't know what to say to the question if brought up. Hopefully Rena was ready and could remember the plan alright because Cody was really counting on her.
Last edited by Charcoal on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby North Pack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:01 pm

((Should they walk in on Rena and William just having a conversation and Audrey is annoyed at Cody so she goes away and Cody goes back to his room to sort things through his mind. He is upset that they didn't catch Will so he throws things angrily looking out the window and sees Will's ship and the flag than starts making the connections. Also that's up to you if you want her to come maybe we could have Will double cross her and execute her to keep the power to himself/his secret? Lastly what was the plan to catch Will?))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 am

((My bad, I thought I responded to this xD I guess they could walk in on them having a conversation while Rena completely ignores Cody's plan. I'm good with Cody having a tantrum. That should be fun lol for Aurora dying, that's cool too! Let's make it dramatic xD the plan to catch will (using Rena) was to seduce him into giving up information and (with Cody) to find the symbol, explain it, surround Will's room and make him confess or something like that))
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum