Northpack & Myself

Re: Northpack & Myself

Postby North Pack » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:03 am

((Could you explain that a bit more please sorry I'm kinda confused with the master plan. Ugh just when they start to warm up, when are they going to start to warm up again? Ooh I have an idea maybe they warm up again when they take back the kingdom or something like that?))

Audrey decided to end the night there not wanting to discuss the topic any further. He can't be a murderer, right? She made her way down the halls as she didn't know who to trust at the moment, Will - a sweet guy who has helped her out before or Cody - her husband. She didn't know who to trust more but for some reason she decided to trust Cody more as she remembered the moment as his words replayed in her mind, I've saved you once, I can do it again. I promise. Could a killer truly say that and mean how Cody's vibe radiated off of him.

She dressed into her nightly attire to see Cody already in bed awake. "We missed you at dinner" she said heading over to the bed as she carefully walked over to him. Once reaching the bed she felt a rush of fear run over her as doubt started to trickle into her mind. Doubt and loyalty, even if he was the killer many would catch on quickly. She sat down on her side as she looked over to Cody, "Cody who was the attacker?" she asked hoping he settled it out with the council men. She inched closer to him, if he is to kill me then do it now. Audrey lifted her arm about to set it on his shoulder but decided not to as she didn't want her husband to lash out.

Audrey felt like she didn't belong here as Cody was ignoring her more and more. Despite this union being forced doesn't mean they can't try and cooperate with each other but Cody always had to make it difficult. Maybe it's easier to assassin a victim if you have no emotional ties to them? She laid down turning her back on Cody as she tried to fall asleep without shedding a tear as her emotions started to reoccur. Despite being Queen she felt powerless as the man next to her could stab her in the back anytime, both physically and/or emotionally. One tear dared to fall as it's liquidly substance sunk into her pillow as she blinked the rest away, just do it already.

((I'm going to have Audrey still trust Cody for now but maybe Will's plan to get rid of Cody has him attempting to assassinate Audrey and Cody tries to stop it. Will than wakes up Audrey blaming it all on Cody and stuff like that...))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:57 am

((It was just a random plan. Such as Auroras and Will are working together to gain the things they want such as Aurora wanting Cody so she's working with Will to get him and Will wanting the kingdom so in order to get it he has to get through Cody and stuff. And I'm totally fine with them warming up to each other when they get their kingdom back but when and how are they going to do it? And I do like the assassination attempt. When should it happen?))
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby North Pack » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:00 pm

((Okay that works for me. Maybe like outsmart/trick them idk. Probably a few nights later?))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:06 pm

((Maybe Cody could use Rena to trick William while Cody and Audrey are watching behind a corner or something and she seems that he's been lying to her the whole time? Because really all they need to do is to be Will in order to beat Aurora since Will is her plan. And after the framing, should Cody try to set everything up and plead with Audrey to come see for herself or something?))
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby North Pack » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:20 pm

((Ooh I like this plan and what do you mean after the framing?))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:08 pm

((After Will frames Cody for trying to assassinate Audrey))
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby North Pack » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:10 pm

(Oh yeah that makes sense, so should we do the assassination scene? I'll post Will's but it could be shorter than normal))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:01 pm

((Yep. So this is a few nights after right? I'm sorry for my tardiness in reply btw. I'll post for Cody after you answer))
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby North Pack » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:47 pm

((Sorry I've been really busing. I'll type a couple paragraphs once I'm done with some homework, ugh procrastination at it's finest))
North Pack

Postby Charcoal » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:04 pm

((Same honestly. So we're starting from the assassination scene right?))
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum