Scarfie Blobs Adoptables (Closed)

Scarfie Blobs Adoptables (Closed)

Postby Sukeon » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Closing soon- Read my comment on Page 7 for more info!
Intro
It's that time of the year again, when the weather gets colder and the Scarfie Blobs look for new homes to stay warm in! Will you save a Scarfie Blob? Go ahead, take 1, or 2, or 5! Everything in the shop is free :D Here is your guide to the places:
Fireplace Adopting Center
Here is where all the Scarfies gather to get a bit warmer. You can adopt one for free; here are the rules and regulations:
- Only adopt 5 per day. But, they come pretty quick once they're adopted.
- To adopt one, reply or pm me (#129425) the number you want and the name you'll give it, and it's yours!
- If you want to make it into an avatar, you'll need to credit it and follow all crediting rules.
- If all the Scarfies in a Batch get adopted besides 1-5, those remaining Scarfies will only be open for 3 more days. If they aren't adopted, they'll leave (and possibly come back) and the new batch will come.
- You can now reply or pm! I don't mind which, though I'll most likely see the pm first. Please, make as many pages possible full of orders :)
- Stray Scarflettes may appear sometimes. Strays are just one Scarflette from a litter. Although, after it's adopted, the rest of it's litter might follow one at a time until that one's adopted, and so on.
Right now, we're doing a Special!
Yes, a Special! Random Scarfies will appear, and this time there is no theme. These Scarfies have been abandoned, or just can't seem to find a home... And here's the catch; Anyone who adopts a Fireplace Adopt will recieve a pet for their Scarfie!!! What type of pet? Mostly made-up creatures that only exist in the Scarfie community, but sometimes there will be regular ones, like cats and dogs, etc. There may even be some fish!
Here are the lonely Scarfies up for adoption:

Batch 4
Coming Soon!
Theme: Animals
Batch 5
Coming Soon!
Random!!!

How to adopt one:
Code: Select all
I would like to...
Adopt Fireplace Adopt #:
I will name it:
[color=#FF0000]Special:
I would prefer this type of pet (put nothing if you are fine with anything):[/color]

The Summoning Forest
There are millions of Scarfies just waiting to be summoned! Fill out this form, reply or pm (#129425) with it, along with the Summoning fee , and wait for your Scarfie to be summoned!
(Updated)
Main body color (0 mush):
Scarf color(0 mush):
Any stripes on the scarf? If so, what color and which way (horizontal or vertical)?(1 mush):
Any patterns on the Main Body (stripes, polka dots, etc.)? If so, what color and what type? (2 mush):
Any head stamps (star, zodiac sign, etc.)? If so, what kind and what color? (2 mush):
Total Mush:
Pack Number:

Now to wait for your Scarfie c:!

Breeding
If you have adopted two Scarfies, and want Scarflettes, you're in luck! The breeding fee is 3 mush. After a few days, you will recieve 1-5 Scarflettes that have both of their parent's attributes. How you breed is you reply with
I would like to breed:
Scarfie Name 1:
Scarfie Name 2:
and you will recieve some in a few days. For example, if I wanted to breed these two Scarfies:
*Note these Scarfies are NOT for public use, these are just example scarfies.*
I would say, [Twix] would like to breed [Cookie] and [Silvermoon].
And in a few days, I would recieve Scarflettes like these:

You can breed a Scarflette after it's three days old. You can breed three times a day. The more you breed, the more complicated the lines get! So, get breeding :)!

Here are some Scarfies up for breeding:
Owner: Bear

Special Edition Scarfies (SEs)
Every once in a while, Special Edition Scarfies appear. SE Scarfies are 3 mush, because they are limited and take more time and effort. Litters of Scarflettes are based on how many Scarflettes in a litter. Here's a chart:
# in Litter: 1-2, Mush: 2
# in Litter: 3-4, Mush: 4
# in Litter: 5, Mush: 5
You will be asked the amount you need to pay, just to be sure you have read the chart correctly and understand it. Litters will only appear in the SE section, as they only go to the FirePlace Adoption Center as adults. Only stray Scarflettes appear (just one Scarflette), thought the rest of the litter might follow once it's been adopted one at a time. Here is the dates on when the SE Scarfies will appear:
Thanksgiving SEs: November 13- December 3
Christmas SEs: December 18- January 3
New Years SEs: December 20- January 10
Valentine's Day SEs: February 5- February 25
Remember, this is only open in the winter!

Birth Defects
Birth Defects show up every first week of the month. There are such things as melas, albinos, vitiligos, and erys, and a lot more. But Birth Defects can only breed with other Birth Defects. They are un-summonable, (You can't summon Birth Defects :/), and appear randomly in litters. Or you could search for eggs in the Hollow Scarfie Wood (Look in questions section for more info on that subject).

Current SEs going on:
Adopted!
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
2.Taken
Winter Wonderland Scarfie
Frosty the Snowman Scarfie
Birth Defect!
Adopted!
Albino RARE
Birth Defect!
Adopted!
Vitiligo VERY RARE

Adopting Form:
Pack Name:
Pack Number:
SE #:

Also, if someone adopts a SE, it is NEVER coming back, most likely, unless it gets adopted right away and it is a popular choice. If so, it possibly might make a comeback if this is open this time next year, or it may come back but with a bit of change to it and be labeled [FormerSEScarfieName]#2.

Igloos
The Scarfies have been hard at work, inventing and building Scarfie Settlements- Igloos! Igloos are important because:
-In the summer, the shop is closed. But, if you have an igloo, it enables you to breed with the Scarfies in them!
Although... There is a price and a max number you can put in your igloo >.>
Here are the sizes:
Small
Max #: 10
Mush: 5
Medium
Max#: 20
Mush: 15
Large
Max #: 30
Mush: 35
Extra Large
Max #: 50
Mush: 100

I would like to buy:
(put X next to one(s) you want)
Small:
Medium:
Large:
Extra Large:

Questions & Answers
Here are some frequently asked questions with answers!
Can you breed with someone else's Scarfie?
Yes! You can, you just have to let me know your Scarfie is up for breeding. I'll put it in the Breeding section as well as advertise it. You'll get a pm and will be notified if somebody breeds with your Scarfie.
If my Scarfie gets bred by someone else, how will we share the Scarflettes?
No worries, all Scarflette litters that are shared by two people will have only two Scarflettes in each litter. You will both be pmed the litter and decide between yourselves which person wants which Scarflette :)
Is there such thing as Birth Defect Scarfies?
Yep! They only appear very first week of the month. You'll find their info in the Special Edition section.
What's the Hollow Scarfie Wood????
You won't find it here :) It's part of the 'Scarfie Hatchery' aka, my other forum featuring the Scarfies. If you need the link and/or can't find the page in the adoptable section, pm me (129425).
Do genders matter for breeding?
Nope, only Scarflettes have gender marks, just so you can imagine their characteristics better ;)

If you have any other questions, please let me know and they will be posted here!!!

Credits
Scarfie Blob lineart goes to Snowflak.Da. All coloring goes to Twix.
Hatchery Code
Hatchery code:
Code: H176D3X

Other Scarfie Forums
Scarfie Records:
http://www.wolfplayforums.com/community ... 67#p260367
Scarfie Hatchery:
http://www.wolfplayforums.com/community ... 31&t=11915
Scarfie Voting:
http://www.wolfplayforums.com/community ... 31&t=11973
Last edited by Sukeon on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 63 times in total.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11839
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Sukeon

Re: Scarfie Blobs Adoptables

Postby LarkInBattle » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Do the litters count as one?
(Also, would it be to much to ask for you to make some Chanukah or winter themed ones? As a Jew, I don't really want a Christmas themed scarfie. :))

Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

[b]
I won't be on lots, I got a puppy!
LarkInBattle

Postby Sukeon » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:44 pm

Yes, they do, and I'll get working on a winter themed one right away! I forgot to consider some people don't celebrate the same holidays as I do :P
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Sukeon

Postby LarkInBattle » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:50 pm

Can I have the Pie litter, the Pilgrim, and the Native American? :) (Is summoning still free?)

[b]
LarkInBattle

Postby Sukeon » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:54 pm

Okay, I'll take them off and pm you the links to avoid art-theft. What's your pack name and number? Also, yes, summoning is free until the 19th :)
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Sukeon

Postby Sukeon » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:55 pm

Also, would you like me to do Winter/Chanukah Scarfies as SEs or regular ones you would adopt for free? Or both :P?
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Sukeon

Postby LarkInBattle » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Regular ones? :) Also,
Main body color: Navy
Scarf color: White and light blue streaked together
Any stripes on the scarf? If so, what color and which way (horizontal or vertical)?: No stripes, but how about white poka dots? :)
Any patterns on the Main Body (stripes, polka dots, etc.)? If so, what color and what type?: Can you make light colored dots like stars?
Any head stamps (star, zodiac sign, etc.)? If so, what kind and what color?: A sun.

My pack is Lark In Battle, 97689

[b]
LarkInBattle

Postby Sukeon » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:02 am

Okay! And for the scarf, color, do you want a mix of light blue and white, or? But what is your pack name so you can have your pies, pilgrim, and native american?
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Sukeon

Postby Sukeon » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:06 am

Oops, didn't realize you already told me :D You're adopts will be arriving soon!!!
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Sukeon

Postby Sukeon » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:14 am

@LarkInBattle
I'm going to do a mix of white and light blue and see how you like it :) If you don't like it, I'll redo it for you :)
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Sukeon

Next

Return to Adoptables