¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby askatasunak » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:50 pm

(a) keep fallowing the tracks
askatasunak
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:48 pm
Location: Some where watching you

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby LarkInBattle » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Adding a new feature to planets and to aliens. They can now have a planet/element type, which for planets will specify what kind of aliens it has, and for aliens specify the basics of its talents.

ZiganaDS wrote:I explore the planet farthest from the new star.

This planet is a milky white color. A cloud of dust blooms around your feet when you step foot on it. It is a dust planet! You see a disturbance on the horizon. Do you:
(a) Check it out
(b) Leave the planet
(c) go in the opposite direction of the disturbance

Bear wrote:d

You have claimed the star! This star has 3 planets. What is its name?

askatasunak wrote:(a) keep fallowing the tracks

You spy a cave ahead. The tracks lead into it. Do you:
(a) go in
(b) go a different direction
Image

Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

[b]
I won't be on lots, I got a puppy!
LarkInBattle
 
Posts: 3280
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 pm
Location: A rainbow in the middle of nowhere

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby Sukeon » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:21 pm

-Exporing Within-
Plot Name: Eridan
I explore Yojinsuro
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11839
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Image
Sukeon
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:25 pm

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby LarkInBattle » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Sukeon wrote:-Exporing Within-
Plot Name: Eridan
I explore Yojinsuro

You put on a pair of sunglasses the second you step onto the light planet. You see a beam of light shining in the air. Do you:
(a) follow it
(b) leave the planet
(c) go in another direction
Image

Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

[b]
I won't be on lots, I got a puppy!
LarkInBattle
 
Posts: 3280
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 pm
Location: A rainbow in the middle of nowhere

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby Sukeon » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 pm

A :)
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11839
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Image
Sukeon
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:25 pm

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby AspenLeSheep » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:18 pm

A
User avatar
AspenLeSheep
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:19 am
Location: Sheep Isle

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby LarkInBattle » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Sukeon wrote:A :)

You reach the base of the beam, which is shining from a deep-looking pit. Do you:
(a) Jump in
(b) Throw a rock down to see how deep it is
(c) Run away

ZiganaDS wrote:A

You follow and soon reach the disturbance. It is a group of aliens moving around a hill of dust! They give you a glance but go back to ignoring you. What is the species name?
Image
Image

Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

[b]
I won't be on lots, I got a puppy!
LarkInBattle
 
Posts: 3280
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 pm
Location: A rainbow in the middle of nowhere

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby Sukeon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:30 pm

(b) throw a rock in :D
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11839
Cheap Adoptables!
My own adoptables:
Image
Sukeon
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:25 pm

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby askatasunak » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:57 pm

a. go in
askatasunak
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:48 pm
Location: Some where watching you

Re: ¸¸.•*¨*• Space [Adoptables] •*¨*•.¸¸ (NOW OPEN!)

Postby LarkInBattle » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Sukeon wrote:(b) throw a rock in :D

You toss in the rock, and it hits the ground a few seconds later. The pit is probably around 3 feet down and fine for you to jump in. Do you:
(a) Jump in
(b) Turn back

askatasunak wrote:a. go in

You walk into the cave. The walls shine with a coppery glow, and soon you reach a crossroad. An eerie sound is coming from one end, and a bright glow from the other. Do you:
(a) Follow the sound
(b) Follow the glow
Image

Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

[b]
I won't be on lots, I got a puppy!
LarkInBattle
 
Posts: 3280
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 pm
Location: A rainbow in the middle of nowhere

PreviousNext

Return to Adoptables

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests