Crediting Rule Reminder

Crediting Rule Reminder

Postby Aventura » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:27 pm

There has been an awful lot of improper crediting going on in this forum lately. Just because this is the "adoptable" section, does not mean you do not have to abide by all the art rules.
      Please remember that it is very important to properly credit all the line-art you use to make these adoptable. It's considered art theft if it's not properly credited to the original artist.
      It's also important to make sure that it's stock and free to use. Treat it like its your avatar and don't use it unless it would be an acceptable avatar.

Failure to follow any of the art rules, there will be consequences resulting in, no longer being able to sell art/adoptables, or in the worst scenario, banned from the forums. To read up on the art rules, that must be followed no matter where you may be on the forums, click here. Although this is on avatars, it's still the same concepts. The only thing not listed on this great guide, it that humans are not allowed, period. Regardless it be drawn, anime, or pictures, they will not be allowed to be sold, or used in any way, shape, or form.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. -The Mod Team
Last edited by dougnkim08 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling Errors
      Mod since: 10/12/16
Aventura

Re: Crediting Rule Reminder

Postby AspenLeSheep » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:06 am

((Can I reply here?))
I think overall adoptables on wolfplay is a fun thing to do ^^
But there are some things I'm too scared to say out on people over the times that pasted since adoptables started in wolfplay~
- reselling adopts: no one does this, but still, I see it around other forums online on other sites and it's a bit annoying sometimes? When you bought an adoptable that's yours officially and the person selling it resells it? You bought it, it's your character and everything, don't think you can own it with someone else you don't know...
- actually I can't think of anything else, just want to note this thing above ^^^ don't want it start here on wolfplay adopts ^~^
AspenLeSheep

Return to Adoptables