Natural 50R Breedings Available

Postby NaturalWolfSanctuary » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Natural 50R Breedings Available!

I have, amazingly, bred a Natural 50R! Omg! :shock:
So, let's breed! :lol:
Let's get to the info!

Name: Damien's Night
Link To Him: http://www.wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=731593
Info About Him: Damien is a Clean-Lined or Clean-Heritage, Husky 2 Base, Somatic Mutation, Natural 50R and has 18 Talents
Sire: ☾Damien - 2G Mela☽
Dam: Soulless Night ☯
Breeding Costs: 500 Mushrooms or 1 Apple
Reservations Cost: 500 Mushrooms or 1 Apple
Cancelling Fee Is: 100 Mushrooms
Extra Info: All you need to know is in Damien's Night's Personality, Preferences and Special Skills

Okay okay so some are upset that I have no discounts so here are Three Different Ones. :)

I Stand By These Discounts! They Are Not False, I Have Been Accused Of This! PM Me Or Reply To Do A Discount!
#1 The POL Discount
Requirements for it... Female must be CL, Female must have 40+ rarity, Female must produce CL Pups with Damien's Night, I get FIRST POL (Pick Of The Litter), Discounts removes 50% Price (250 Mushrooms or 1 Apple)
PM me for it or reply to this forum! :D

#2 The Alliance Discount
Requirements for it... You must be in MY Alliance, Drowning Misery, and meet ALL requirements, Discount removes 25% Price (375 Mushrooms or 1 Apple)

#3 The Friend Discount
Requirements for it... You must be on MY Friend List and I must Consider you my friend (either in RL or InGame, we must have talked at least) Discount removes 25% Price (375 Mushrooms or 1 Apple)

I've got a Deal for you! :D

~Limited Time Only~ Breed Three Times to Damien's Night for 500 mushrooms or 1 apple and you get a FREE Toucan Feather! PM me or reply to this forum!

Reservation List:

Spring 1st-
Spring 2nd-
Spring 3rd-

Summer 1st-
Summer 2nd-
Summer 3rd-

Fall 1st-
Fall 2nd-
Fall 3rd-

Winter 1st-
Winter 2nd-
Winter 3rd-

I Hope You All Have A Great Day/Night And PM Me If You Have Questions! ^^ Thank You For Reading This And Breeding, Hopefully! :lol:
NaturalWolfSanctuary

Return to Breeding Discussion