Any Advice?

Need to vent? This is the place.

Any Advice?

Postby North Pack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:55 pm

===

Background

There's this guy and I have one class with him. He makes jokes almost all the time and kinda sits next to me and looks my general direction. I don't know if he's looking at me since I also sit by one of his friends. But sometimes I do know he's looking at me when we make awkward eye contact.

I kinda like him and invited him to my Halloween party. He doesn't live close to me or super far but he couldn't get a car ride so he road his bike down to my house to hang out for like 2 hours just to ride his bike back to his house.

Time skip to a couple weeks later. In the class together we shared we had a huge project and we ended up being partners. This makes us sit next to each other more than often and talk way more often.

===

Question

I don't know if he likes me? If he does should I ask him out or have him ask me out? Also I sometimes text him and he doesn't respond too much... Overall is he just be friendly or actually flirting?

===
North Pack

Re: Any Advice?

Postby dougnkim08 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:57 pm

There are indeed a bunch of YouTube videos out there that mention signs that a guy might like you. Try looking at one of those! ;)
dougnkim08

Re: Any Advice?

Postby North Pack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:03 pm

Lol I kinda have already and they say he does like me but then there are some videos that says what guys do when they don't like you and he sometimes shows that so I don't know what to do...
North Pack

Return to Growl