Wolfplay

What made you wag your tail today?

Wolfplay

Postby Deer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:32 pm

I'm just so incredibly proud of wolfplay's growth and development over the years. Having been here since 2014, I've been able to watch wolfplay and its members transform. I've been able to watch regular members become incredible moderators, I've been able to witness major systems such as rarity being implemented, I've been able to see it all. The fact that I am a part of wolfplay's journey makes me so endlessly happy.

You don't have to be a mod to make a difference. Many of my very own suggestions were added to the game to make it just that little bit better. Even just plying the game, going exploring, chatting, roleplay, even being that helpful player to answer someone's question! It's all important.

I remember when I designed my first alphas of my first pack. I must have taken at least an hour, going through every marking combination. I was hooked from day one. I admired the people, the artwork, everything. Wolfplay just feels like my second home.

For three beautiful years, 2014-2017, I have witnessed the site's breakthroughs and baby steps to becoming what it is now, and I will keep being a part of Wolfplay for its many more years to come.

I know many others feel the same! Post your favorite Wolfplay memory below.
Deer

Wonderful Wolfplay

Postby Darkgold » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:26 pm

I never really express enough my enjoy of the simple pleasure and leisure Wolf Play, gives to my day. Today was rather cruddy, working on the truck and it didn't go well, it was a great pain in the butt. However I was cruising around the forums, and somehow ended up on our instagram and Twitter pages.

I was so happy to see my wolf Charlie was one of the featured wolves! It really made my day, as I just lay here dying in bed lol. i cant believe he got 22 like on insta, thats more likes than most of my facebook posts of random things i tag my friends in. :lol: :lol:
Darkgold

Re: Wolfplay

Postby Aventura » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:10 pm

I have merged these topics as they are basically related to each other. Hope you guys don't mind, just trying to clean the forums up. :D
      Mod since: 10/12/16
Aventura

Return to Tail Wags